This weekend was for…
- Watching Len do her 5k run. I have been cleaning pink/purplish powder dust out of my ears and nose since Saturday morning and I was only a bystander.
- Pumpkin ice cream in a graham cracker crust. Thanks to TJ bringing home leftover pumpkin ice cream! Not big on pumpkin at all, but for some reason the pumpkin ice cream with the graham cracker crust is addicting.
- Finally getting the nursery going. All the main pieces of furniture are in there, we just need to make it feel homey now.
- Lots of homework. Thank God my teacher gave us an extension until Wednesday night. We are moving into week 4, so just 6 more weeks after this!
- Mozzie losing more teeth! We have been finding his teeth randomly around the house. And this Friday he is losing his manhood (being neutered)…so we will have a not so happy boy on our hands next weekend.