28 weeks along, and now my body is beginning to feel the uncomfortable part of carrying Noah. With a body that thinks it is time to wake up at 3:30 am for the last 3 nights, it is definitely starting to catch up with me. Even with the lack of sleep, it still has been a nice weekend.
- Rachel and I had a very successful shopping trip which included a possible shirt for my maternity pictures coming up in October.
- We celebrated my Grandma’s 84th birthday last night.
- Today someone at church gave me a little lion bank with $40 worth of quarters to start Noah’s college fund. Rachel even bought Noah a onesie yesterday that matches the lion perfectly!
- Cold Stone with TJ and Matt. My strawberry blonde is still my favorite!
- I am officially done with the stats homework that isn’t due now until next Sunday. Shout out to TJ, Rachel and Matt for all their help!
- The best thing of all..the weekend is not over yet! Tomorrow is for some homework, but mainly naps and laziness.