Five for Friday
1. Noah was motioning for Auntie TJ to give him the last bite of her quesadilla today, and she responded by stuffing the rest of it in her mouth. She plays hard to get, but that boy has her heart. Lol I can’t wait till you read this TJ!
2. A random shopping trip ended with the purchase of tempur-pedic pillows. I can’t wait to sleep tonight.
3. Easter is at our house on Sunday. I am happy to report there will be many eggs for Noah to find and many Kit Kat bars for me to eat.
4. I use to hate how parents dressed up their kids for church on Easter, and that was only because I worked in the nursery. Keeping kids clean for almost 2 hours while playing and eating is tricky. I was going to keep Noah casual this Sunday, but then the cutest little suit happened.
5. Mozzie has the right idea. This is exactly where I will be in a few minutes.