Getting his haircut like a boss. 😳
Five for Friday
1. We went to dinner last night for Rachel’s bday. Not only was it nice to get out on a weeknight, it reminds me that we need to make more time for moments like this. That picture was the final of the million we took…lol.
2. I left work today with ZERO work emails unread and it feels amazing. These next two weeks are all about getting ahead.
3. Noah and I went on a little date this afternoon. Frozen yogurt to celebrate the fact that it is Friday!
4. Matt has been in the OC at a golf tournament all day. While he got to enjoy this beautiful view, I am not jealous of all the traffic he is probably sitting in at this very moment.
5. 7:38 PM and Noah is already sleeping. I think he has the right idea.
Oh Pringles, how awesome are your magic powers of keeping my son occupied while I shop!
In honor of National Dessert Day, part of last night’s conversation about Oreos with my cousin. My pregnancy cravings are clearly contagious! ;)
Emily’s post today on Cupcakes and Cashmere is such a great reminder…
“It boils down to the fact that when I’m fulfilled, there’s less room for insecurities to rear their ugly head. I’m more focused on things that make me happy.”
Came downstairs to this…apparently it was a rough Monday.
Come tomorrow, my baby will be one month shy of turning 2! Cue the tears of my baby not being so much of a baby anymore. I am happy TJ grabbed her camera yesterday afternoon for Noah’s cousin’s soccer game. These pictures of him playing with his cousins gets me excited for all the fun things he will get to do now that he is getting older. Not to mention, all the big brother skills he can learn to help his mama out..lol.
Fulfilling a big boy and little boy’s dream…a trip to the fire station. <3
We took some time before yesterday’s mini session to take a few pictures of our little guys. We learned that Pringles are way more important than posing for their mommies’ cameras.